Journey to Creating a Successful Nonprofit Business
This week my guest is Dedra Spears Johnson, the Nonprofit incubator. Trust me when I tell you, she has it all together in the Nonprofit world. Dedra started her business from a kitchen table and now runs an organization generating beyond multiple six figures. She is definitely a guru in business.
You do not want to miss all of the valuable information she shares on this episode. Many of the topics discussed will be an eye opener to the unlimited possibilities of Nonprofit businesses.
- How to start a Nonprofit business
- 5 common myths surrounding Nonprofit business
- What is needed to be recognized as a legitimate 501-c3?
- Why choosing a board is necessary
- How to become visible for support and fund the business
Elite Conversations: https://bit.ly/TakingTheLeadPodcast
National Podcast Platforms: http://bit.ly/TakingTheLeadPodcast-NationalPodcast
Available on Soundcloud, Spotify, Apple Podcast, and iHeart Radio.
Contact us for podcast inquiries